As a valued customer of hunting-license.org, you are eligible to apply for a full, money-back guarantee for any purchases made through our website, including eBooks, practice tests, study materials, forms and information.
In order to qualify for your refund, please file notice by email or in writing, or call our Customer Service line (if available), and provide an explanation detailing your dissatisfaction. Note that refund requests must be made no later than 30 days after a purchase has been made on hunting-license.org.
The following limitation applies to your request for a refund from hunting-license.org:
- A credit for your charge will only be applied to the payer’s account. Refunds can only be made payable to payers.
Note that hunting-license.org reserves the right to deny a refund request if:
- In whole, or in part, the service failure resulted, due to circumstances outlined under the limitation of liabilities section of our Terms & Conditions, or your failure to send the requested information stated on hunting-license.org.
- You, as the payer, provided hunting-license.org with an account number that is currently not in good standing with the credit bureau, your payment instructions are not valid, and the delivery of the product was postponed until the proper financial arrangements were made.
- Our money-back guarantee only applies to the products and materials available on hunting-license.org, and does not apply to any taxes, duties or processing fees, in addition to any other charges, which may include ancillary service fees.
- Note that this money-back guarantee serves as your exclusive remedy. If this money-back guarantee is suspended by any means, there is no promise or assurance that charges can be recovered for services provided.
- The money-back guarantee for services rendered on hunting-license.org can be modified, suspended or revoked without prior notice to you, and at our sole discretion.
Refund or Credit Requests
In order to qualify to collect a credit or a refund for our services provided, or the failure of our services, you must notify us with your credit or refund request, or the failure of service, and properly request a refund or a credit in accordance with the conditions listed below. If you choose not to follow these outlined conditions, you will not be eligible to receive a credit or a refund, and will not be able to proceed with recovering the cost for our services, or our failure to provide certain services in any court of law. To ensure a refund or credit request is fulfilled, comply by:
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 888-867-4816 where you can request a credit or a refund electronically.
- Including your full name, date of order and contact information, which must be stated in your notification of service failure.
- Sending all refund requests for a refund or a credit to hunting-license.org within 30 calendar days of your purchase and date of payment.